Quite recently, my business travels took me to Mika Lodge…
The lodge is only 15 kilometres from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport of the Great East Road.
Mika Lodge Reception
In fact the lodge is conveniently located in a safe and quiet area, on jesmodine road. One thing that strike when you reach the place is that the area has an excellent road network. It is an ideal business and leisure venue, offering guests comprehensive conference facilities (Three), quality and comfortable accommodation (Thirty).
What Is At The Lodge?…
- Three conference facilities
- There are executive rooms with en–suite bathrooms and presidential suites with living rooms and en–suite bathrooms. In total there are 30 rooms
- All the rooms contain DSTV provision with a selection of TV channel, telephones in rooms, including toilets, safes for safe keeping of valuable items.
- The restaurant. It is open till 22:00hrs. It offers a variety of menus and top class service.
- Executive bar.
- In house internet (mobile).
- Swimming pool (right in the centre of the premises).
- Shuttle services on request.
- Reception service is open for 24 hours.
- Secure and beautiful car park.
The hotel boasts the best gym and spa in town beside the best venue for wedding and events.
Booking info and other details are here!
Plot No. 106 Central Street & 1st Street
Tel: +260 211 291494, +260 211 291557
Fax: +260 211 291617
Cell: +260 969 870268, +260 976 335891
Check the map below for directions to the Lodge…
Direction To The Lodge
Mika is part of a group of other hotels which includes the following:
1. Mika Hotel at Kabulonga.
2. Chamba Valley Exotic Hotel at Chamba Valley.
3. Mika Convention Center at Meanwood Waterfall Chongwe.
Main Contact Details
:- nayak@mikahotels / firstname.lastname@example.org
:- +260975318546 / +260961876570
Looking for Zambia hotels, lodges and guesthouses? This is the right place for you!
Natwange Backpackers offers high quality accommodation for a low budget and is located at 20 Kariba Road, Kalundu in Lusaka, just 18 kilometres away from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport.
Chaminuka Lodge offers luxurious accommodation, spectacular views over Lake Chitoka where you can behold the most glorious sunsets of Africa.